SCHEDULING YOUR CLINIC APPOINTMENT
Please call our scheduling line at (651) 641-6134 to make your clinic appointment.
SCHEDULING YOUR SURGERY
If you did not meet with the surgery scheduling coordinator, please call your surgery scheduler to schedule your surgery. Our office will verify coverage and obtain any pre-certification as required by your insurance plan; please have your insurance card available when you call.
You will be contacted by the surgical facility 1-2 days prior to your surgery date with the arrival time and any further pre-op instructions.
If the patient is ill pre-operatively please contact our office for assistance, as surgery may have to be rescheduled. Call your surgery scheduling coordinator for assistance to cancel/reschedule surgery Monday Friday 8:00am 5:00pm. PLEASE NOTE: If after hours, you need to call (651) 702-0750 and leave a message with our answering service.
Your physician would like to follow-up with you after your surgery. Please schedule this appointment at the same time you schedule your surgery.
In preparation for your visit to Midwest Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, please make a note of the following:
- Bring all insurance information: We will need to make a copy of your insurance card(s).
- Co-payments are due at the time of your visit: We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Bring all recent lab work and x-ray films.
- Bring updated demographic information: Letting us know whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance helps us to keep in touch with you and properly process your claims.
- Bring a list of all medications and dosage levels: That you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements.)
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician: If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physicians comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic: This includes appointments with your audiologist and ENT physician.
We understand that emergencies and special needs can occur, and we will do our very best to accommodate your specific needs. Should you need to cancel an appointment, please provide as much notice as possible in order for us to enable another patient to see the doctor.
In the case that a patient is unable to make their scheduled appointments the patient must provide a 24-hour advance notice by calling (651-641-6134). In the event a 24-hour notice is not given a fee of $50.00 may be assessed for clinic appointments and a fee of $100.00 may be assessed for any missed procedures.
- It will be the providers discretion whether to charge the patient a no-show fee or discharge the patient from the practice after multiple no-shows have occurred. A letter will be sent to the patient that will include information regarding their missed appointments.
It is the goal of Midwest Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists to serve ALL patients and everyones time is of value. Please be respectful of your scheduled appointment.
*PLEASE NOTE: your insurance company does not cover these fees.
Midwest Patient Portal
Midwest Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, and associated divisions, invites you to log into your online account. Take advantage of our online services offered with the assurance that all of your information is encrypted and stored securely. The Midwest Patient Portal is a tool that will allow you to view your medical history, fill out questionnaires before your visit and communicate with us using secure messaging.
Visit your Midwest Patient Portal. Here, you’ll be able to access:
Personal Health Record
- Complete Visit Forms
- Health Record
- Read Message
- Create Message